Headless Content Management with Channels & Content
Launch digital products faster with the best unified platform for websites, applications, and PWAs.
Build unified digital experiences.
Accelerate your development building customer digital experiences faster integrated to your business systems that deliver more value to your customers through self-serve websites, portals and applications.
Headless Content Management build on AWS for any device or application.
Modyo Content lets you create and manage every aspect of your digital content, complete with APIs to push, govern and audit content in any digital channel, application or endpoint.
Micro frontends & widgets ready to connect
Your own content hub in your cloud
Governance and auditability for every channel
Establish a digital factory within your organization to delight your customers
- Modyo Content powers a headless and hybrid content system. Our headless CMS platform gives you the ability to define any content type, and publish to any device or endpoint.
- Target the right content to the right customers with a composable frontend platform that makes it easy to define, create, and control your publishing lifecycles.
- Governance in Modyo makes it easy for large digital teams to launch sites, pages, content, and functionality through micro frontends integrated to your business systems.
- Modyo’s version control system and auditability protects companies with millions of customers through agile governance of important digital channels.
Micro frontends: the secret sauce of a best-in-class headless cms
The micro frontend architecture built in Modyo comes with four powerful attributes.
- You can build Micro Frontends (Widgets) directly in the platform from your browser.
- You can build Micro Frontends in your preferred IDE and push to Modyo’s widget library through our CLI.
- We’ve created a Micro Frontend portfolio for the financial services industry to use as a base and example.
- You can re-use, copy & paste and share Micro Frontends between different digital channels for Omnichannel customer experiences.
Drill Down into Channels & Content
Some selected resources from the blog of Modyo Experts
5 Agile Lessons Learned from Working with Large Organizations
Business agility is more important than team agility, and organizations achieve this by connecting processes, constraint lifting, flexible standards, value chain timing optimization, and data-based decisions.LEARN MORE →
The "Complete" Digital Onboarding Solution Challenge
Most digital customer onboarding solutions described as "complete" are only focused on solving part of the challenges that organizations are facing today. This is especially true from the perspective of your customers.LEARN MORE →
Essential vs. Strategic Design: How You Can Generate Value for Your Customers
The key elements of how organizations build great digital products through great design start with mature, high-level processes, leadership that understands its strategic value, and design teams with seniority.LEARN MORE →