Channels & Content
Launch digital products faster with an omnichannel platform for websites, apps, and PWAs.
Build unified digital experiences.
Accelerate your development building digital experiences faster integrated to your business systems that deliver more value to your customers through self-serve websites, portals and apps.
Manage content for any device or app.
Modyo Content lets you create and manage every aspect of your digital content, complete with APIs to push, govern and audit content in any digital channel, app or endpoint.
For High Performance Digital Teams
Let your digital teams build with a cloud-based content hub, agile development tools, and auditable publishing lifecycles all within a micro frontend architecture.
Micro frontends & widgets ready to connect
Your own content hub in your cloud
Governance and auditability for every channel
Establish a digital factory within your organization to delight your customers
- Modyo Content powers a headless and hybrid content system. Our headless CMS gives you the ability to define any content type, and publish to any device or endpoint.
- Target the right content to the right customers with a platform that makes it easy to define, create, and control your publishing lifecycles.
- Governance in Modyo makes it easy for large digital teams to launch sites, pages, content, and functionality through micro frontends integrated to your business systems.
- Modyo’s version control system and auditability protects companies with millions of customers through agile governance of important digital channels.
Micro frontends: the secret sauce of agility and innovation
Micro frontends built in Modyo come with four powerful attributes.
- You can build Micro Frontends (Widgets) directly in the platform from your browser.
- You can build Micro Frontends in your preferred IDE and push to Modyo’s widget library through our CLI.
- We’ve created a catalog of Micro Frontends for the financial services industry to use as a base and example.
- You can re-use, copy & paste and share Micro Frontends between different digital channels for Omnichannel experiences.
Drill Down into Channels & Content
Some selected resources from the blog of Modyo Experts
How to create custom events in Google Analytics 4
Events in Google Analytics allow you to track user activity on your web pages. When you upgrade to GA4, you can measure this data with more flexibility and greater detail.LEARN MORE →
Upgrade to Google Analytics 4 in a Few Simple Steps
Google Analytics 4 is a tool allows you to measure and analyze the activity on your digital channels. This article shows how to upgrade to GA4 step by step.LEARN MORE →