Headless Content Management with Channels & Content
Launch digital products faster with the best omnichannel platform for websites, applications, and PWAs.
Build unified digital experiences.
Accelerate your development building customer digital experiences faster integrated to your business systems that deliver more value to your customers through self-serve websites, portals and applications.
Headless Content Management build on AWS for any device or application.
Modyo Content lets you create and manage every aspect of your digital content, complete with APIs to push, govern and audit content in any digital channel, application or endpoint.
Micro frontends & widgets ready to connect
Your own content hub in your cloud
Governance and auditability for every channel
Establish a digital factory within your organization to delight your customers
- Modyo Content powers a headless and hybrid content system. Our headless CMS platform gives you the ability to define any content type, and publish to any device or endpoint.
- Target the right content to the right customers with a digital experience platform that makes it easy to define, create, and control your publishing lifecycles.
- Governance in Modyo makes it easy for large digital teams to launch sites, pages, content, and functionality through micro frontends integrated to your business systems.
- Modyo’s version control system and auditability protects companies with millions of customers through agile governance of important digital channels.
Micro frontends: the secret sauce of a best-in-class headless cms
The micro frontend architecture built in Modyo comes with four powerful attributes.
- You can build Micro Frontends (Widgets) directly in the platform from your browser.
- You can build Micro Frontends in your preferred IDE and push to Modyo’s widget library through our CLI.
- We’ve created a Micro Frontend portfolio for the financial services industry to use as a base and example.
- You can re-use, copy & paste and share Micro Frontends between different digital channels for Omnichannel customer experiences.
Drill Down into Channels & Content
Some selected resources from the blog of Modyo Experts
How to effectively measure a digital product in 4 steps
Building and evolving a digital product is a long-term process. We outline the four steps necessary to effectively measure a digital product.LEARN MORE →
The importance of getting together in a remote world
In any company, especially a fully remote one, it’s important to cultivate a culture that keeps us connected and creates a desire to meet with coworkers in person when given the opportunity.LEARN MORE →