Channels & Content
Launch digital products faster with an omnichannel platform for websites, apps, and PWAs.
Build unified digital experiences.
Accelerate your development building digital experiences faster integrated to your business systems that deliver more value to your customers through self-serve websites, portals and apps.
Manage content for any device or app.
Modyo Content lets you create and manage every aspect of your digital content, complete with APIs to push, govern and audit content in any digital channel, app or endpoint.
For High Performance Digital Teams
Let your digital teams build with a cloud-based content hub, agile development tools, and auditable publishing lifecycles all within a micro frontend architecture.
Micro frontends & widgets ready to connect
Your own content hub in your cloud
Governance and auditability for every channel
Establish a digital factory within your organization to delight your customers
- Modyo Content powers a headless and hybrid content system. Our headless CMS gives you the ability to define any content type, and publish to any device or endpoint.
- Target the right content to the right customers with a platform that makes it easy to define, create, and control your publishing lifecycles.
- Governance in Modyo makes it easy for large digital teams to launch sites, pages, content, and functionality through micro frontends integrated to your business systems.
- Modyo’s version control system and auditability protects companies with millions of customers through agile governance of important digital channels.
Micro frontends: the secret sauce of agility and innovation
Micro frontends built in Modyo come with four powerful attributes.
- You can build Micro Frontends (Widgets) directly in the platform from your browser.
- You can build Micro Frontends in your preferred IDE and push to Modyo’s widget library through our CLI.
- We’ve created a catalog of Micro Frontends for the financial services industry to use as a base and example.
- You can re-use, copy & paste and share Micro Frontends between different digital channels for Omnichannel experiences.
Drill Down into Channels & Content
Some selected resources from the blog of Modyo Experts
Content Management Best Practices: How to create a good backlink strategy
A backlink, or inbound link, is an external link from another website that directs the user to your website, a kind of recommendation of your content from another site.LEARN MORE →
Content Management Best Practices: How to use Headings
The heading structure of your content and pages is fundamental to good, on-page SEO strategy. Headings are how we can indicate to search engines what they should prioritize when "scanning" site content.LEARN MORE →