Channels & Content
Launch digital products faster with the best omnichannel platform for websites, applications, and PWAs.
Build unified digital experiences.
Accelerate your development building customer digital experiences faster integrated to your business systems that deliver more value to your customers through self-serve websites, portals and applications.
Manage content for any device or application.
Modyo Content lets you create and manage every aspect of your digital content, complete with APIs to push, govern and audit content in any digital channel, application or endpoint.
For High Performance Digital Teams
Let your digital teams build with a cloud-based content hub, agile development tools, and auditable publishing lifecycles all within a micro frontend architecture.
Micro frontends & widgets ready to connect
Your own content hub in your cloud
Governance and auditability for every channel
Establish a digital factory within your organization to delight your customers
- Modyo Content powers a headless and hybrid content system. Our headless CMS platform gives you the ability to define any content type, and publish to any device or endpoint.
- Target the right content to the right customers with a digital experience platform that makes it easy to define, create, and control your publishing lifecycles.
- Governance in Modyo makes it easy for large digital teams to launch sites, pages, content, and functionality through micro frontends integrated to your business systems.
- Modyo’s version control system and auditability protects companies with millions of customers through agile governance of important digital channels.
Micro frontends: the secret sauce of agility and innovation
The micro frontend architecture built in Modyo comes with four powerful attributes.
- You can build Micro Frontends (Widgets) directly in the platform from your browser.
- You can build Micro Frontends in your preferred IDE and push to Modyo’s widget library through our CLI.
- We’ve created a catalog of Micro Frontends for the financial services industry to use as a base and example.
- You can re-use, copy & paste and share Micro Frontends between different digital channels for Omnichannel customer experiences.
Drill Down into Channels & Content
Some selected resources from the blog of Modyo Experts
How to guide user behavior and improve their experiences
Guiding user behavior must produce lasting and tangible value to the user. The first step in changing or influencing user behavior is to understand what it is we want to change and how we can cause it to change.LEARN MORE →
Micro frontends empower your developers to build better digital products
Micro frontends are an alternative to web application design that are gaining momentum among architects and developers. They promise more efficient applications, more freedom for teams, and projects that can adapt to technological change.LEARN MORE →