Headless Content Management with Channels & Content
Launch digital products faster with the best unified platform for websites, applications, and PWAs.
Build unified digital experiences.
Accelerate your development building customer digital experiences faster integrated to your business systems that deliver more value to your customers through self-serve websites, portals and applications.
Headless Content Management build on AWS for any device or application.
Modyo Content lets you create and manage every aspect of your digital content, complete with APIs to push, govern and audit content in any digital channel, application or endpoint.
For High Performance Digital Teams
Let your digital teams build with a cloud-based content hub (CMS hosted on AWS), agile development tools, and auditable publishing lifecycles all within a micro frontend architecture.
Micro frontends & widgets ready to connect
Your own content hub in your cloud
Governance and auditability for every channel
Establish a digital factory within your organization to delight your customers
- Modyo Content powers a headless and hybrid content system. Our headless CMS platform gives you the ability to define any content type, and publish to any device or endpoint.
- Target the right content to the right customers with a composable frontend platform that makes it easy to define, create, and control your publishing lifecycles.
- Governance in Modyo makes it easy for large digital teams to launch sites, pages, content, and functionality through micro frontends integrated to your business systems.
- Modyo’s version control system and auditability protects companies with millions of customers through agile governance of important digital channels.
Micro frontends: the secret sauce of a best-in-class headless cms
The micro frontend architecture built in Modyo comes with four powerful attributes.
MICRO FRONTENDS IN DETAIL →
- You can build Micro Frontends (Widgets) directly in the platform from your browser.
- You can build Micro Frontends in your preferred IDE and push to Modyo’s widget library through our CLI.
- We’ve created a Micro Frontend portfolio for the financial services industry to use as a base and example.
- You can re-use, copy & paste and share Micro Frontends between different digital channels for Omnichannel customer experiences.
Drill Down into Channels & Content
Some selected resources from the blog of Modyo Experts
Frontend Orchestration: Why Financial Organizations are Choosing the Modyo Platform
With the ability to develop and evolve web and mobile digital channels, give an auditable framework to multidisciplinary teams, and manage content universally, organizations can rapidly cultivate a healthy frontend ecosystem.LEARN MORE →
Digital Factories: 5 Ways They're Transforming Organizations
A digital factory is a powerful system of cross-functional teams that expertly integrates the necessary skills, processes, and resources to consistently develop and deliver top-notch results.LEARN MORE →
Modyo's Q1 2023 Update: Enhanced Security, Streamlined Integration, and More
We are thrilled to share our latest product updates for the first quarter of 2023. As always, we’re striving to deliver the best possible user experience, and with these latest developments, an emphasis on security measures.LEARN MORE →
Ready to get started?